Whoop whoop! The summer is almost upon us meaning picnics, barbecues….and lots and lots of time for kids to get bored and for you to lose your marbles!
At Birmingham Living we care about our dear readers so to help keep your kids occupied we’ve teamed up with Cadbury World and Dinosaurs in the Wild to offer one lucky reader family tickets to both fantastic attractions this summer.
Budding palaeontologists visiting Birmingham’s giant attraction – Dinosaurs in the Wild – will be given an extra sweet treat, with the arrival of a ‘Chocolatosaurus’ from Cadbury World.
Dinosaur hunters – who will be travelling back 67 million years when they visit the NEC this summer – will be able to seek out the incredible chocolate replica of the Ankylosaurus.
The beautifully created replica of the vegetarian reptile, which features heavily in the Dinosaurs in the Wild show, was crafted by the talented chocolatiers from Cadbury World and can be seen munching on some chocolate fern amongst the dry chocolate earth, while fiercely protecting her eggs.
Visitors will be able to find out more about the Late Cretaceous Period, be guided across a prehistoric landscape and tour a ground-breaking dinosaur research station – TimeBase 67.
To enter simply email the answer to the question below to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Summer competition’ in the subject line including your name, address and telephone number by Thursday 13th 2017.
Question: What is Cadbury most famous for making:
Terms & conditions
Entries should reach us no later than midnight on Thursday 13th July 2017 and the lucky winner will be notified after the closing date. Full terms and conditions apply. The prize is non- refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Full Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions (Dinosaur in The Wild)
• The prize includes a family ticket (2 adults, 2 kids) for Dinosaurs In The Wild at NEC, Birmingham on any available date and for any time on an off peak date (Tues-Fri) or between 9.30-11.00 and 15.00-17.00 on weekends
• To receive your e-tickets, you’ll need to email email@example.com and specify the date and time you wish to attend (subject to availability)
• E-tickets must be printed off at home prior attendance. Once the prize is redeemed, it will not be possible to change the date.
• The prize must be redeemed in advance as it can’t be done on site. Unredeemed prizes won’t be able to access the experience.
• Due to some of the content in the experience, we don’t recommend the experience for children under the age of 3. Some may find it loud and scary, so we suggest parents exercise discretion.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Terms and Conditions (Cadbury World)
• Open to UK residents aged 18 and over only.
• One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The winner will win one family pass for Cadbury World, which can be redeemed for entry to Cadbury World for a family of four (maximum 2 adults aged 16+).
• Family pass is valid until Saturday 30th December 2017, subject to availability.
• Tickets must be booked in advance by calling the reservations team on 0844 880 7667 (calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge) and quoting your unique booking number.
• Travel and accommodation expenses are not included and the winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30 1JR.
• Internet access and a personal Twitter account is required.
• The winner will be notified by email by Birmigham Living after the closing date of Thursday 13th July.
• The winner will have 7 days following initial contact to claim the prize. Your unique booking code will be sent to you by Cadbury World.
• The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
The entrant must ensure:
o The entry does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
o does not contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
o does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
• If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
• Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury World, Linden Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30 1JR.