We all like a nice kiss from time to time and this one comes with a good shot of vodka.
It’s a classic and romantic cocktail where fresh raspberries gently touch the lips at each sip. This version of the Raspberry Kiss is used by smoochy mixologist Matt Bishop at The Kings Head.
- Fresh raspberries
- 25ml vodka
- 10ml Raspberry syrup
- Fresh lime juice & slice
- Muddle three raspberries with 10ml vodka then add to a cocktail shaker
- Squeeze fresh lime into shaker
- Add raspberry syrup then shake to mix
- Pour into martini glass and top up with lemonade
- Garnish with a raspberry and a slice of fresh lime and serve