Legal firm’s clients rev up and break open the fizz at grand prix event
Edgbaston-based solicitors Rubric Lois King hosted a grand prix themed summer party for clients at their offices on Calthorpe Road. Guests joined Satish Jakhu and his team ‘pit-side’, fuelled with a glass of fizz and and street food supplied by Low ’N’ Slow, who were recently awarded best street food at the Birmingham Food, Drink & Hospitality Awards. The annual GP party has become a huge success with the help of Birmingham-based events company Milk and Mayo.
- Jane Jones, Adrian Corry, Andrew Kay, Nick Shioleleftou, Amrit Bhogal
- Lucy Porter, Emma Price, Jane Jones, Ria Chowdhury
- Ellie Greenwood, John Lowe, Elaine Shoesmith
- Lucy Porter, Satish Jakhu, Ria Chowdhury
- Rad Vuckovic, Sunny Bains, Amrit Bhogal, Sam Meeten
- Simon Redhead, Christopher Gupta, Lee Millard, Joyce Bennell