Get ready to salsa your way through summer with the Pommojito
A modern twist on the classic mojito, it’s finished with Pommery Champagne and has been created to be this summer’s signature drink at Alvar Bar, Hotel La Tour
- 1½ limes
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2½ tsp granulated sugar
- handful ice
- 65ml of white rum
- A generous splash of Pommery Champagne
- Fresh mint sprig, to garnish
- Cut the limes into wedges and place them in the bottom of a tall glass and muddle with the mint leaves and sugar.
- Add the ice cubes and pour over the white rum.
- Finish by topping up with Pommery Champagne and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.