Style lovers give LoveBrum a boost with evening of tips, trends and tea!
High tea, high fashion and high spirits were on the menu when the Hyatt Regency Birmingham welcomed style lovers to an evening in aid of the LoveBrum charity. The event, which presented the latest spring looks, was hosted by image consultant Libby Walton who also provided her expertise by styling the models’ outfits. Coast, Steel & Jelly and Sharper Millinery supplied clothing which was matched to jewellery from TerryTerry. Puro Hair styled the models’ hair while MakeUp Central created the makeup look. The event raised nearly £400.
Photography by Andrew Llewellyn
- Karen Price, Steve Walker, Mary Price, Ben Walker, Liv Price
- Penny Hill, Clara Minelli
- Julie Sabottina, Mare-li AAvik, Karen Hunt, Evelin Jussi
- Shay Williams, Cheryl Palmer-Hughes, Jenna Harris
- Diane McGinnity, Kelly Tabot, Bernice Heard
- Gail Bywater, Maria Sandford, Kristy Beard
- Debbie Bull, Sarah Javaid, Caroline Bull
- Emma Wilkinson, Libby Walton, Kam Chahl
- Caales Chacon, Ben Walker, Kevin Urquhart, Tom Kollen
- Jo Enright, Louise Campbell, Marie Campbell, Cath Bennett