Jamie Michael of The Chameleon reveals all
Oopened in the summer of 2010, the Chameleon has been gaining a strong reputation for great cocktails and top bar service ever since. So this month we asked bar manager Jamie Michael to reveal some of his mixing know-how and provide the recipe for a French Vanilla-Tini
- 37.5ml Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- 12.5ml Chambord (Black raspberry liquor)
- 50ml Pineapple juice
- 2 fresh blackberries
- 2 fresh raspberries
- 50ml white rum
- To garnish – 1 Blackberry on side of Martini glass
- Place fresh raspberries and blackberries in the bottom of a Boston shaker and crush
- Add remaining ingredients and fill Boston shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds (This will create a foam on top of the drink) and strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish side of glass with sliced blackberry, sit back and enjoy!!!!