After 10 great years, it’s time to crack open the bubbly and let your hair down!
Opus at Cornwall Street celebrated its first 10 years in business at a celebration party. Guests were treated to a Champagne reception, hand-carved Paddock Farm pork, Aubrey Allen Tomahawk beef rolls and delicious dishes against a background of live music from funk and soul band Ma Brown’s Groove Box. A celebration cake designed and baked as a gift to Opus by culinary arts students at University College Birmingham was served to guests along with cupcakes to take home.
Photography by Dale Martin
- Irene Allan, Roman and Maralyn McAlindon, Ann Tonks, John Crabtree, Diana Crabtree
- Mike Kelly, Katie and Gary Newbon
- Victoria Platt, Nicky Cross, Nilima Patel, Beverley Perrott
- Phil Oldershaw, Gary Cardin, Clive Reeves
- Claire Fry, Lorna Phillips, Serena Tutt, Bradley Meersand
- Julia and Peter Maskell
- Ellasaid Woodhouse, Henry and Ann Tonks, Simon Smith
- Alex Tross, Dawn Roberts, Ashley Hancox
- Jog Hundle, Philip Singleton and Jill Mason