Civic leaders wheel out their big bike revolution – over breakfast!
Birmingham City Council and BPS hosted a business breakfast at the Library of Birmingham to bring local firms up to speed on the Birmingham Cycle Revolution project. An audience of more than 70 heard talks by Cllr James McKay, Richard Leonard (transportation policy manager) and Prof David Cox (chair of the CTC cycling charity). Each spoke about the benefits of cycling and the £24million plans to turn Birmingham into a cycling city.
- Gill Brook, Gideon Frater, Sally Gilson
- Graham Lennard , Clair Andrews, Ian Lane, John Harris
- James Bentley, Ed Wickes, John Carrigan
- Joy McAuley, Gordon Telling
- Lea Ruzic, Adam Burgess, Lisa Deering
- Monica Guise, Jennifer Coombs, Caroline Radnor, Sophia Lu
- Professor David Cox, Cllr James McKay, Richard Leonard
- Steve Price, James Gibson, Andy Smith, Alex McIntosh