Remember when it used to be sunny and hot? They call it summer – and here’s the perfect way to toast its return
As the days start to draw out, the sun becomes our friend again and the temperatures rise, what taste combo better sums up summer than passion fruit and lychees? To give the tropical twosome a bit of a kick you might like to add a drop of vodka and a dash of coconut – and make yourself (and your friends) this great, heady cocktail…
VODKA, LYCHEE AND PASSION FRUIT COCKTAIL
- 25ml Premium vodka
- 25ml Japanese sake
- 2 teaspoons of coconut extract
- 20ml passion fruit juice
- 25ml lychee juice
- The juice and seeds of half a fresh passion fruit
- Squeeze the juice and seeds of the passion fruit into a shaker.
- Add all the other ingredients with cubed ice and shake.
- Strain over crushed ice and garnish with half a passion fruit and a lychee